13 ways you lose a good woman
My thoughts on this-
Here's a quick complied list I've created to help guys hold on to a good woman.... Thirteen MISTAKES that normally leads in her becoming your "ex":
1.You told her she was overreacting when she confronted you on something you knew you were wrong about.
2. SHE had to remind you or even step in herself to let other females know you were taken when they would cross that line of harmless flirting and utter disrespect.
3. You expected undying support of your dreams while treating her passions as just a phase she'd eventually grow out of.
4.You preferred playing Madden with your boys or being on your grind EVERY time over spending some with her to relax. No, spare time should never take the place of quality time you've MADE for the two of you.
5. You started ducking and dodging the idea of marriage as if she was pressuring you into something she wasn't worthy of.
6. You made a habit of letting her "take the tab on this one". While she's never been a gold digger she also wants somebody she could increase with instead of always letting them "hold something right quick" so neither of you could come up.
7. You stopped 4-play because you wanted to get straight to the point (sex) instead of understanding a woman's body benefits from that pre course of intimacy.
8. When you did have sex, you stopped after you got yours and then seriously waited for her unsatisfied body to get up and feed you for a job not well done.
9. You told her you liked that she was classy but seemed to be a little too appreciative of Instagram strippers and half naked bathroom sink models.
10. Started doing sketch shit with your phone like receiving texts and then checking to see who it was before it was in her line of sight.
11. Told her that her guy friends needed to be cut off while every girl you ever tried to have sex with before magically turned into "like a sister to you" that she needed to just trust you on.
12. When you got upset, you didn't want to hear her talk about it anymore instead of putting your pride aside and working to fix it like she did.
13. You forgot that it never hurt to cook for her sometimes. She gets hungry too...
And lastly - every time she wants to talk or spend time you always hestiant and reply with "I'm busy," or "I'm tired" but when your buddy wants to go to the Drake concert you're energized and out the door extra early................
But as you expected, she caught on and gave you what you deserved; her absence. Now, this is nothing to lose hope over, just something we need to be real with ourselves about. Nothing's worse than going to the ends of the earth trying to hand someone the sun, moon and the stars to prove how worthy we are of another chance when we're getting ready to do the exact same thing we did with the last one. Work on those things first, or don't even waste her time. She can get all of those materialistic things you're buying her, but she can never get back her time.